Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Today's Smoothie...


Why? Because I am always thirsty. I have always loved smoothies, but with both pregnancies I have craved them almost constantly. I almost never do the same one twice and am always on the lookout for different ingredients.
Today's smoothie was really refreshing and would be great in the summer especially.
Here's what I blended together:
A handful of spinach
A few ice cubes
About 1.5 cups of Almond/Coconut Milk I just discovered at a health food store. I often buy them separately but this blend is delicious! Coconut Cream would be great, too.
About 1/2 cup pineapple (frozen, fresh, canned, whatever :o)
About 1/2 cup pineapple juice
1 ripe banana broken into pieces.

It is green, but tastes similar to a pina colada.
Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment